Saturday, September 1, 2012

Education Ally

I called my finance counselor at my university yesterday.  My normal counselor was not in so I talked to Brandy.  She was absolutley awesome!  I asked her my questions which she answered very thoroughly and made sure my financial aid application was sent promptly to the certificaton department.  She even took it upon herself to put in a request for someone to call me about starting my Master's degree.  That is something that is usually the job of my academic counselor.  I talked with her for about 20 minutes about her experiences about the financial aid process and being so close to my degree.  She probably didn't have time time to do any of that, but she did it anyway.  I told her that I was getting really tired.  She told me to hang in there and that it would be here before I knew it.  I felt really comfortable and like I was talking to someone who really understood what I was going through.   Now that was excellent customer service!  All of my counselors at University of Phoenix are awesome! Thank you Shane, Darlene, and Brandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment