Thursday, September 6, 2012

We don't have that!

I am just returning from a training function for work. While at the hotel on Tuesday evening, my roomie told me that she found a coffee/ice cream place within walking distance. I was thrilled and craving a oreo cookie coolatta! I marched over to the business and upon walking inside was greeted not by the staff, but by the wet floor where I almost fell on my butt.  Not awesome. I made it to the counter and placed my order for the oreo cookie coolata. The cashier says, "Oh we don't have that".  I look at the signs all over the store and on the front windows that show this product and then look back at her. I asked if they were out of it or if the machine was broken. The cashier then tells me that they just don't have it there. Ugh. I am so upset because I really wanted one. I then remember that this place has ice cream. I order some ice cream, again to be told that they don't have any. It was almost as if they stole uniforms and signs from a retailer and are pretending to be the same company. I was completely heartbroken and left with a mocha caramel something. Definitely not impressed!

Has this ever happened to you? I wonder what Kelly would have done if she had been with me. Let us know about your adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment