Friday, October 19, 2012

Automated Systems....Uggh!

Hi, everyone!
You have all probably had experience with automated systems, right?  They are soooo frustrating!  What happened to the days when we could talk to a live person easily?  I admit that they can be easier sometimes. However, when you have an issue that can't be resolved without speaking with someone, though, getting a live person can make you want to scream!  I called the customer service line for a credit card company today.  Of course, I need to speak to a live person to resolve my issue.  It was not easy, to say the least.  After entering all kinds of different information like the last four of my card number, my zip code and so on,  pushing all different numbers for my issue, and waiting on hold for the customer service representative, I was disconnected!  The system, for some reason, could not complete my call.  Why?!  I called back.  This time, I thought that I would outsmart the system and just opt to speak with a representative right away.  This was going to be easier.....not! After doing almost the same thing, I was transferred to the same line that hung up on me.  I was prepared to be disconnected again when all of a sudden, I got a real person.  Oh wow!  After I told her my dilemma, I expected to be transferred again (You never get the correct line.).  I wasn't transferred, though.  She took care of my issue in no time.  I was so glad because I was getting a little testy.  I was already unhappy because of the issue in the first place.  Although my experience ended up being good, it was really frustrating to get there.  Someone has to come up with a different way!

No comments:

Post a Comment