Saturday, October 27, 2012

Awesome Phone Conversation!

I don't know about the rest of you, but Kelly and I are not wizards when it comes to websites and business. We are very intelligent at times! We are so intelligent that we actually ask for help when we need it, unlike most people. I spent the morning talking to a very nice person from a website company that had the best customer service ever. She was more than happy to assist me and never once did I feel like I was taking up too much of her time. I asked ever question that I could think of and she put me on hold a few times, but only to find out the answers to my questions. I think we both did a little bit of learning today! 

We would love to hear from you about your customer service successes or failures. Feel free to comment. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment